Step-1: Contact/visit Biman Sales Counter or
Biman Call Centre or Biman authorized Travel
Step-2: Biman or Travel Agent representative
will search and book the flight.
Step-3: Make payment for ticket by using your
credit card or by mobile banking
Step-4: Receive the purchased ticket from Biman
or Travel Agent representative.
2. After booking, how do I get my ticket?
You can purchase your ticket from Biman sales counter by cash or by using your credit card or by mobile banking (bKash/nagad/Rocket).
You can purchase ticket from Biman call centre also by mobile banking (bKash/nagad/Rocket).
If you book with travel agent, then you can purchase your ticket from travel agent.
3. How can I use my credit card to book a ticket for someone
You can use your credit card for someone else. In that case need to verify your credit card at airport check-in counter before travel.
4. What is the time limit of my booking?
Time limit for different class of service is different. You will be notified the time limit when reserevation is made.
5. Can I extend the time limit on my booking?
There is no provision to extend your time limit.
6. When is a passenger considered No-show on a booking ?
If a passenger fails to on board his/her flight, then it will be considered as No-show.
7. Can I request for seat confirmation on a waitlist
Yes. You can confirm the seat at the time of purchase of the ticket.
8. Can I request for a special meal, wheelchair, or bassinet
Yes. You can request for a special meal, wheelchair, or bassinet seat at the time of purchase of the ticket.
9. Do I need to reconfirm bookings?
No there is no need to reconfirm. Once ticket is issued, it is confirmed.
10. Can I revalidate my ticket?
Yes, can revalidate your ticket from Biman Sales Counter or from Biman Call Centre.
Disability and Assistance
1. What assistance does Biman provide for passengers with
If passengers require any special assistance to their departure gates, we will be happy to escort you to the gate. Please contact your departure airport or a local Biman office during reconfirmation to check if check-in times materially differ from our suggested three hours. If passengers require Wheel Chair, the facilities are available on both arrivals and departures with prior request at the time of reservation which is subject to payment.
Children and Infants
1. How does Biman help an Unaccompanied Minor (Child) at check-in?
Handling Facilities for Unaccompanied Minor (Child) is available both at arrivals and departures with prior request during reservation and fulfillment of traveling conditions.
2. Is a customer required to purchase a seat for an infant?
No seat is assigned for the infant. Only 5% of base fare is charged during purchase of the accompanied adult ticket.
Carriage of Animals
1. How does a passenger transport pets or livestock?
On flights within Bangladesh, live animals are not
carried in any Aircraft.
On international flights for The U.K., pets are not
permitted as accompanied baggage and must be sent as
and vaccination certificates must be in order for
ultimate destination including en-route transit
points. For more detail click here
2. Can a service dog travel in the cabin with the passenger?
Pets are not permitted as accompanied baggage in the cabin with the passenger and must be sent as cargo.
3. How much does it cost to travel with a pet?
The charge will be at the rate of existing excess baggage for the live animal including the weight of the container irrespective of the free baggage allowance of passenger.
4. What kind of travel container should a passenger have for
Live animals should be carried in escape proof containers of proper size with ample ventilation. The container must be inedible i.e. not made of chewable material.
Currently you can pay with credit card, visa card, master card, bKash,