per ‘Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)’
and ‘Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB)’
following restrictions will be imposed to Passengers:
Travel from Dhaka
term Visa: Possession
of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore. All short-term
visitors must still seek prior approval via appropriate COVID-19 travel
channels (e.g. obtain a Safe Travel Pass under Green/Fast Lane arrangements, or
Air Travel Pass) before they can enter Singapore. More information will be
available at ICA’s website https://www.ica.gov.sg/covid-19 .
Citizen/Passport/PR holders can return to Singapore without any restriction.
Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) holders
need prior approval from Ministry of Manpower (MoM)’ and Immigration &
Checkpoints Authority (ICA),
04. Work/Employment Visa holders need prior approval from
Ministry of Manpower (MOM),
05. Student Visa holders need prior approval from
Ministry of Education (MOE),
06. Transit Passengers
are allowed with immediate connection & can’t leave ‘Changi Airport’
subject to approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), Singapore. They must
have onward confirmed ticket & Baggage should be checked-in up to final
07. Mandatory Quarantine for 14 days at
self-cost of SGD 2200 per
08. ‘Health Declaration’ is required (No cough, No fever, No
Covid-19 Symptoms like: runny nose, short breath etc.
09. Required PCR test from any Bangladesh Govt.
Approved Laboratory with 72 hours validity from sample delivery before
travelling to Singapore.
10. On arrival
at Singapore NO BODY can receive
them at Changi Airport.
Travel from Singapore
01. Singapore Citizen/PR holders can purchase ticket without any prior
might complete all formalities with ‘Ministry of Manpower (MoM)’ and employer,
Free certificate (Fit to Travel from any Clinic/GP) is required within 72 hours of flight departure.
04. Undergo a Covid-19 health screening upon arrival in BD.
05. Each Passenger
must complete a ‘Health Declaration
Form’ before arrival to Dhaka.
06. Quarantine at home/Isolation center for 14 days or as per
regulatory authorities directives.