Biman Bangladesh Airline Ltd. is pleased to publish policy for the appointment of On-line Travel Agents for Biman Bangladesh Airlines corporate clients to ensure best corporate service.
The functionalities of the On-line Travel Agents are furnished below:
Requirements (Applicant shall have)
Feasible business plan.
Highly professional travel service packages experience which will include airline ticketing, hotel reservation, car rental, holiday and tour packages, travel insurance, visa service and any other travel related products.
Dedicated sales team operating out of strategically located offices.
All current technology aids to provide services requested in today’s competitive environment.
IT Infrastructure for connecting and issuing tickets using Travel Agent’s portal.
Eligibility Criteria of On-line Travel Agent
- The registered OTA/IATA agent must have a web portal from where the corporate client can buy all their required services including air ticket up to destination.
- The OTA/IATA agent preferably should have outward/inward remittance permission from Bangladesh Bank.
- The OTA/IATA agent should have an office at HSIA-Dhaka to provide required corporate services.
- The OTA/IATA agent should have visa processing service of different countries.
- The OTA/IATA agent should have their corporate office in prime location of the city.
- The service charge/commission for the OTA/agent may be settled in between OTA/agent and corporate from the discount offered in the corporate agreement not exceeding 7% of base ticket fare.
- Attested copy of valid Trade License, VAT & TIN registration certificate.
- Copy of the outwards remittance permission from Bangladesh Bank & allotment letter of HSIA office space from CAAB.
- Biman will determine Security Deposit/Bank Guarantee upon mutual agreement/based on OTA business volume.
- No unsolicited paper/document/information/approach will be entertained at any stage.
- As part of the evaluation process, On-line Travel agent may be requested to present the proposal in Biman Bangladesh Airlines premises at their own cost. On line Agents are required to state their willingness to comply with this requirement in their offer.
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any time and/or stage without assigning any reason, whatsoever, and no claim shall be acceptable in this regard.
For further information about being a Biman Bangladesh Airlines Online Travel Agent, please contact us
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
‘Balaka’ Bhavan, Kurmitola
Phone: +88028901600 Ext. 2538
- Email: [email protected]