- • Book your economy class ticket.
- • Visit www.optiontown.com.
- • Select Empty Seat Option (ESo).
- • Enter your Booking Reference, Last Name and Email to retrieve your booking information.
- • Select the flights where you want Empty Seat(s)
- • Pay a small Sign-up price (BDT 77) and a nominal Empty Seat Price (fully refunded if empty seat(s) are not assigned) to complete your ESo Sign-up.
- • You will receive an e-mail prior to your departure notifying you if Optiontown assigns you empty seats, you will enjoy more relaxed comfortable travel, or else if you are not assigned empty seats, the empty seat price for that flight will be automatically refunded to you within five business days after flight departure.
If ESo is successful, you will get to enjoy the complete row of 3 seats to yourself enabling you to relax in privacy and enjoy more of the Biman Bangladesh Airlines inflight experience. You have exclusive rights to use the assigned empty seat(s) for the entire duration of the flight. It's almost like a flat bed luxury in the Economy Cabin!
Only a limited number of options are offered for each particular flight based on availability of rows of empty seats and other factors, and hence an ESo Sign-up does not guarantee an empty seat.
Click here for Empty Seat(s)
* Services may vary depending on departure airport and flight length.
** Upgrades and Upgrade Prices are subject to availability and are constantly updated.